Media Production SpecialistApply Now Full Job Title: Media Production Specialist Job Number: R1905-12947 Location: Wilmington, Delaware Date Posted: 05/24/2019
OneMain has been helping consumers take care of life’s expenses through personal loans for over 100 years. We’ve grown to 1600 branches in 44 states not only through our commitment to our customers, but by attracting great employees and recognizing that our people are our greatest asset. We offer an opportunity to work in a collaborative and inclusive environment with people who value hard work and fresh ideas
OneMain Financial is currently seeking a full-time, talented and creative Digital Media Specialist to join our Corporate Communications team to assist with Video & Photography Production, Digital Signage, Animation, Video Platform Maintenance, along with Video/Multimedia Support.
An expert in communication and organization, our ideal candidate will help our team deliver compelling visual and multimedia design from concept to completion daily. Our ideal candidate is a strong visual communicator who makes complex topics easily understandable across the organization. Ideal candidates are deadline driven, have a positive attitude, open to constructive criticism, possess a collaborative team work ethic, and demonstrate a strong comprehension of video and photography production, animation, and digital signage, skilled with Camtasia, Adobe Premiere, Photoshop and Design Studio, Qumu and Powtoons, as well as confidence using Microsoft Office products.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Meet with clients and SMEs on video needs to outline scope and project deadlines/deliverables
- Create storyboard layouts from a provided script, shoot video based on the storyboards/scripts and acquire in-house actors if needed
- Produce screen/software footage, provide or record audio narration, and choose music and audio elements
- Edit drafts and final production version with Camtasia and Adobe Premiere software
- Shoot procedural elements (learning tutorials)
- Photograph selected events (corporate or branch)
- Edit all digital imagery associated with digital signage or photo requests using Photoshop
- Work with clients on video upload requests
- Suggest and implement campaigns to increase viewership
- Schedule all uploads and downloads of video content using Qumu
- Meet with clients on animation needs
- Create animations for tutorials or other productions using Powtoons
- Consult and advise client groups on multimedia, hardware, software, and other equipment needs
- Execute and support live production of internal meetings for large groups
- Collaborate with clients on digital signage needs
- Create imagery/video for digital signage using Photoshop and Design Studio
- Schedule signage for all locations and company wide
- Communicate with hardware/software vendor & troubleshoot all issues
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.