OneMain Branch Managers set the foundation of great direct customer experience critical for "Lending Done Human." Branch Managers build high-performance sales teams and lead by example to empower Consumer Lending Specialists to meet our customers' needs and wants. Previous experience managing and coaching a sales team is required and managers are rewarded with a comprehensive salary, incentive, and benefits package.
- Full Time
- Level: Mid-Level
- Travel: Occasional
- Salary: Starting $40k/yr and above, qualifies for incentive pay
What makes a successful Branch Manager at OneMain?
Check out the traits below to see if you have the right mix.
- Motivational 10
- Leadership 9
- Collaborative 7
- Competitive 6
- Goal-oriented 5
- Achiever 4
- Good listener
401(k)/ Retirement Plans
Paid Time Off
VIP (Incentive Pay)
Purpose of Job: To assist the Branch Manager in creating a work environment that fosters the ability to deliver an exceptional customer experience by providing leadership and training to branch staff. This position leads by example in providing personal loan solutions through business development, underwriting decision making, and collection activity. Responsibilities include analyzing all customer needs, closing loans, selling appropriate products and services, past due account adjustments, assuring compliance, and assisting the manager in coaching branch staff. Role success will be based on ability to lead the branch in the manager’s absence.
- Business Development: Actively markets all branch products and services to individuals and merchants (such as underwriting, insurance products, loan extension) to positively affect profitability and growth. This includes evaluating risks and making sound lending decisions to assure compliance. Merchants and banks visits required.
- Customer Experience: Greeting, assisting and soliciting individuals entering the office and calling by phone; receiving and processing credit and employment verifications, and recording information obtained; processing payments, distributions, and insurance products; handling all aspects of past due account adjustments, including repayments of delinquent accounts, overcoming objections and finding alternatives to delinquency.
- Training and Supervision: Maintain a thorough knowledge of branch staff functions. Assist manager in the education, direction, compliance, selection and evaluation of branch employees. Provides relief management to other offices in the district.
- Branch Support: Analyze reports and makes recommendations based on increasing branch profitability.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by management.
Note: Regular attendance resulting in meeting and/or exceeding performance standards required
· Customer Commitment
· Core Values & Ethical Conduct
· Sales Motivation
· Time Management/ Productivity
· Critical Thinking & Decision Making
· Employee Development/ Coaching
· 3+ year experience as Personal Loan Specialist and/or related experience
· High School Diploma/GED, Bachelor’s degree a plus
· Insurance licensing
· Demonstration of leadership skills
Successful completion of all required training programs
· Valid Driver’s License and Reliable Transportation is strongly recommended
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.