Associate Director, Paid Social MediaApply Now Full Job Title: Associate Director, Paid Social Media Job Number: R2001-17294 Location: Baltimore, Maryland Date Posted: 01/23/2020
Who We Are
OneMain Financial is the country’s largest lending-exclusive financial company. With nearly 1,600 branches across 44 states, we proudly offer safe, affordable and transparent installment loans to millions of people. Our customers turn to us to meet important financial needs, including debt consolidation, medical expenses, household bills, home improvements and auto purchases.
Innovation at OneMain
OneMain is heavily invested in innovation and adopting new ways to reach our customers. This role will lead a critical digital function for OneMain that will create new relationships and engagement with prospects.
The Paid Social Media Lead will be responsible for managing and enhancing a program and team that develops, executes, reports, and optimizes paid social media campaigns. This individual will oversee the paid social strategy, the media agency relationship, paid media forecasting, budgeting, and planning across various social platforms.
The ideal candidate will have in-depth knowledge of social media and digital marketing best practices, reporting and campaign data analysis.
- Lead paid strategy and creative development (mindful of organic opportunities)
- Manage campaign-specific material; paid media forecasting, budgeting, tracking, asset creation, content calendar, reporting, and media optimization spend across platforms
- Responsible for testing strategy including, but not limited to – ad copy, landing pages, visual assets, audience targeting, and other variables to improve performance of ad spend
- Collaborate with in-house & external creative teams to improve efficiency and scale in paid social channels
- Deep understanding and working knowledge of social media platforms and campaign optimizations (bid management, tactic, audience analysis, etc.)
- Utilize audience targeting and creative testing frameworks to improve engagement and ROIs
- Compile and analyze data across several social media platforms and create weekly/monthly/quarterly reports, including analysis for insights, optimizations and future strategy development
- Build analytical dashboards for senior leadership to make recommendations and support growth in paid social
- Proven experience troubleshooting campaign performance and delivery, utilizing data insights to develop campaign optimizations and test strategies that deliver on core KPIs
- Stay up to date on industry trends and digital marketing technologies, platforms and medium
- 7-10 years’ experience with digital media buying and planning
- 3 - 5 years’ experience managing and executing direct response ads
- Agency experience a plus
- Experience with social media tools such as Sprinklr, Sysomos, Hootsuite, Sprout, Socialbakers, etc.
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Financial Services industry experience a plus
At OneMain, we know that in order for our team members to be their best, they need the right opportunities and benefits. Our comprehensive benefits package for full-time and some part-time employees includes: health and well-being options for team members and dependents, up to 4% matching 401(k), tuition reimbursement, continuing education, incentive pay, paid time off, paid volunteer time and more.
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.