Director of Data ArchitectureApply Now Full Job Title: Director of Data Architecture Job Number: R1911-16437 Location: Baltimore, Maryland; Evansville, Indiana Date Posted: 01/10/2020
OneMain Financial is on a transformational journey and data is playing a key role in the transformation. Enterprise Data Services is on innovation journey responsible for data transformation in the areas of data ingestion, data management & data consumption.
We are seeking an experienced data architecture professional accountable for data architecture on our existing data systems and driving rationalized and modernized data architecture on big data and cloud-based technology ecosystem.
- Build and own overall data architecture strategy
- Influence technology & business stakeholders to adopt data strategy
- Rationalize existing data infrastructure to remove data silos and create single source of truth
- Develop & oversee new capabilities in data innovation & analytics
- Understand industry & regulatory landscape and design a data architecture framework which adapt to changing landscape
- Provide leadership, mentoring, learning & growth opportunities to team members
Enable self-servicing through well managed & governed data stores
- 10 years of data architecture and databases experience
- 5 years of experience in leadership roles focused on establishing and/or scaling data architecture function
- Automation & self-servicing mindset
Experience working with business stakeholders & delivery partners
Excellent active listening, communication & presentation skills
Proven team and organizational leadership experience
- Strong influencing skills with the ability to credibly engage.
- Experience in big data and cloud native data ecosystem
- Prior people management skills
Who We Are
OneMain Financial is the country’s largest lending-exclusive financial company. With nearly 1,600 branches across 44 states, we proudly offer safe, affordable and transparent installment loans to millions of people. Our customers turn to us to meet important financial needs, including debt consolidation, medical expenses, household bills, home improvements and auto purchases.
OneMain is constantly innovating to serve customers when, where and how they want. Our steadfast commitment to doing the right thing extends to our customers, our employees and the communities where we live and work – a mission that hasn’t changed for more than 100 years.
At OneMain, we know that in order for our team members to be their best, they need the right opportunities and benefits. Our comprehensive benefits package for full-time and some part-time employees includes: health and well-being options for team members and dependents, up to 4% matching 401(k), tuition reimbursement, continuing education, incentive pay, paid time off, paid volunteer time and more.
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.