Financial AnalystApply Now Full Job Title: Financial Analyst Job Number: R1903-11471 Location: Baltimore, Maryland Date Posted: 03/18/2019
As one of the nation's largest consumer finance organizations, OneMain serves more than 2 million customers with personal loans, automobile loans, and other credit-related products. "Lending Done Human" reflects our commitment to putting customers first. For 90+ years, we've made the OneMain promise of friendly, fast and affordable financing a reality for our customers.
The Financial Analyst Senior will be expected to develop and refine valuable skills including: financial statement analysis and modeling, data analysis and visualization, writing and presentation skills, 5 year business forecasts and reviews, analysis product performance, pricing, operational infrastructure, expense control, and M&A type functions. The analyst will report directly to the Manager of FP&A and will have exposure to all executives of the firm with full visibility into the company’s broad range of business activities and corporate functions. This role will receive mentoring with the objective of developing into a successful Finance and Capital Markets executive over the long term. This is a great opportunity to develop skills commensurate with a traditional investment banking or management consulting rotational program.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Assist in preparation of internal management materials: forecast reviews, monthly, quarterly and annual financial analysis
- Work with Treasury, Finance, Capital Markets, and other corporate functions related to monthly and quarterly reporting and variance explanations
- Assist with the tracking and measurement of operational pilots and initiatives
- Assist in preparation of public-facing management materials: quarterly earnings, investor road-shows, conference presentations.
- Assists with initiatives to improve reporting efficiency and systems enhancements
- Other duties as assigned.
Must be able to handle responsibility under extreme deadline pressure.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent from a top-tier university
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (particularly in Excel, Powerpoint) required, additional data analysis and visualization packages preferred (SAS, Tableau, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communication as well as technical and organizational skills
- Analytical and detail oriented
- Team oriented
- Ability and willingness to travel on occasion
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.