Fraud Analyst LeadApply Now Full Job Title: Fraud Analyst Lead Job Number: R2206-32147 Location: Baltimore, Maryland; Wilmington, Delaware Date Posted: 06/23/2022
We are currently seeking a Lead Analyst to join our Fraud Strategy team in Baltimore, MD or Wilmington, DE. This role is responsible for leveraging data to generate value for OneMain. This role will have the exciting opportunity to learn and drive significant business results through the development of fraud detection and prevention solutions, data mining, and analytics.
A successful candidate will expand their competencies and grow their business and industry acumen, as well as demonstrate the ability to work on complex processes or projects across the end-to-end project cycle. They will gain knowledge to suggest new answers to old questions and continue experimenting with new technology to find better ways to provide information delivery throughout the company.
In addition, this candidate will need to demonstrate an ability to partner with the leadership team and develop solutions that are executable and meaningful in practice.
- Assist with the architecture and delivery of complex and innovative fraud detection and verification solutions to aid the development of an OMNI-channel application platform
- Manage fraud prevention strategies that balance loss prevention, sales growth and customer experience
- Collaborate with business partners to ensure fraud strategies are implemented accurately and on-time
- Prepare and present monthly fraud performance reporting to management and business partners
- Prepare and present analytics results to business partners and management
- Optimize existing verification and fraud processes to improve customer experience and decrease losses
- Collaborate with Operational partners to communicate awareness of fraud trends and initiatives
- Advanced user of data query tools (i.e. R, SAS, SQL, MATLAB, Python) and analytical software to develop, test and execute analyses and reporting
- Independently compete analyses, draw conclusions, present results to various levels of leaders and influence business / strategy decisions
- Autonomously draw conclusions and make recommendations for developing or modifying existing strategies or processes
- Bachelor’s Degree (Graduate a plus) in a quantitative discipline, such as Engineering, Statistics, Economics, Data Analytics or Computer Science.
- 5+ years of experience in quantitative risk analytics; preferably focused on Fraud or Credit Risk
- Advanced programming skills using SAS, SQL, R or Python; experience with multiple types of relational databases and/or querying languages is a plus
- Innovative and capable of developing a highly analytical approach to solving problems
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.