Information Security ArchitectApply Now Full Job Title: Information Security Architect Job Number: R2003-18271 Location: Baltimore, Maryland Date Posted: 03/25/2020
The Information Security Architect plays key role in the Information Security program with responsibility to lead and oversee the design and implementation of OneMain’s enterprise security architecture. The Information Security Architect is a trusted advisor to senior IT leadership to ensure IT solutions meet secure design principles and that security is embedded in all enterprise IT architectural designs and roadmaps. This role will lead in the identification and selection of enterprise security solutions to achieve the security architectural vision.
The architect will create conceptual and technical design artifacts with emphasis on long-term technology planning. The architect will also evaluate enterprise IT designs for their alignment with the enterprise security architecture. The Information Security Architect has a demonstrated mastery in multiple security and non-security technology platforms, with the ability to both lead and advise on the overall designs and strategies of both security and non-security technologies. Along with security platform masters in more than one platform area (SEIM, IDS/IPS, firewall/WAF, access and identity, malware defense, among others), the architect is formally trained in enterprise IT design and architecture practices.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Create high-level conceptual and logical security architecture plans, roadmaps and designs for the security technology portfolio
- Consult, advise or oversee the secure design of key IT system and infrastructure projects to ensure alignment with enterprise security architecture
- Provide thought leadership for major IT implementation decisions
- Forecast enterprise technology investment needs for 1-3 years in line with security architecture roadmaps
- Prepare architectural designs and strategies for key security investments as required • Lead in the evaluation of enterprise security technology platforms and products
- Engage with key external vendors and partners to identify innovative solutions, keep abreast of security and technology emerging trends, and promote proof-of-concept trials of promising innovative solutions
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Bachelor's Degree business or computer science or related discipline
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in Information/Cyber Security field
- Minimum of 8 years' experience as a lead engineer or engineering manager or enterprise IT solutions architect
Skills and Knowledge
- Demonstrated mastery of multiple security platform categories
- Demonstrated experience as lead engineer in solution design and implementation in a complex enterprise IT environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of secure build and configuration standards in a highly regulated environment
- Formalized training in industry-standard architectural frameworks and techniques
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Including a strong ability to create positive and professional business relationships with partner engineering and architecture teams across IT
- Strong commitment to working as a team and providing excellent customer service.
- Master's degree in business or computer science is highly desired.
- Security certifications (CISSP, GCED, GSDA, etc.) are highly desired.
- Architecture certifications (SABSA, TOGAF, DODAF, etc.) are highly desired
- Demonstrated architectural mastery in one or more financial-sector specific technology specialty -- payments systems, digital technologies, or international banking systems integration efforts
At OneMain, we understand that for our team members to be their best, they need the right opportunities and benefits. Our comprehensive benefits package for full-time and some part-time employees includes health and well-being options for team members and dependents, up to 4% matching 401(k), tuition reimbursement, continuing education, incentive pay, paid time off, paid volunteer time and more.
OneMain Financial is the country’s largest lending-exclusive financial company. With nearly 1,600 branches across 44 states, we proudly offer safe, affordable and transparent installment loans to millions of hard-working people. Our customers turn to us to meet important financial needs, including debt consolidation, medical expenses, household bills, home improvements and auto purchases. OneMain is constantly innovating to serve customers when, where and how they want by investing in our technical digital capabilities. Our steadfast commitment to doing the right thing extends to our customers, our employees and the communities where we live and work – a mission that hasn’t changed for more than 100 years.
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.