Lead DevOps EngineerApply Now Full Job Title: Lead DevOps Engineer Job Number: R2001-17218 Location: Baltimore, Maryland; Evansville, Indiana Date Posted: 01/13/2020
Who we are:
OneMain Financial is the country’s largest lending-exclusive financial company. With nearly 1,600 branches across 44 states, we proudly offer safe, affordable and transparent installment loans to millions of people. We are building on our foundation by investing in our digital capabilities and innovative, personalized ways to engage with our customers. Our customers turn to us to meet important financial needs, including debt consolidation, medical expenses, household bills, home improvements and auto purchases.
OneMain is constantly innovating to serve customers when, where and how they want. Our steadfast commitment to doing the right thing extends to our customers, our employees and the communities where we live and work – a mission that hasn’t changed for more than 100 years.
We are growing! We are currently seeking a Lead DevOps Engineer for our Enterprise Date Services team.
- Work with Data services engineering teams like data engineering, business intelligence, cloud governance, security teams to understand, define, build and CI/CD release process including source control, test automation and deployment
- Develop and implement Infrastructure as code automation using best practices for data services. Develop and implement policies related to resource lifecycle management for efficiency, scalability and traceability
- Collaborate with cloud engineering, cloud administrators and networking team to define and implement best practices and policies related to CI/CD pipelines
- Work with security team to understand and implement security integrations and recommendations
- Design and implement the tools and metrics that perform regular health checks and analysis on the production platform looking for potential problems before they trigger business-impacting issues.
- Engage stakeholders; Work as per agile development methodologies; Provide status reporting; Develop and mentor junior team members
- Provide support and on-call responsibilities for DevOps and IAC pipelines
- Bachelor’s degree required/advance degree preferred with 5+ years of DevOps experience handling Application Build, Configuration Management, Deployment & Release Engineering
- Strong knowledge on developing DevOps pipelines preferably using Azure DevOps and GitLab
- Strong knowledge of Azure DevOps or Jenkins based or Equivalent CI/CD tool end to end pipeline implementation experience for Data based technologies like Data Engineering, Snowflake etc..
- Azure DevOps Engineer must be knowledgeable of infrastructure-as-code, configuration, and other automation technology related to hosting, deployment and application management.
- Strong knowledge on prevention, detection, and remediation processes of security controls to improve security agility
- Ability to implement Agile methodologies and work on an Agile-DevOps platform
- Strong influencing skills with the ability to credibly engage. Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Benefits and compensation:
At OneMain, we understand that for our team members to be their best, they need the right opportunities and benefits. Our comprehensive benefits package for full-time and some part-time employees includes health and well-being options for team members and dependents, up to 4% matching 401(k), tuition reimbursement, continuing education, incentive pay, paid time off, paid volunteer time and more.
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.