Lead Marketing Manager - Customer CommunicationsApply Now Full Job Title: Lead Marketing Manager - Customer Communications Job Number: R2001-17359 Location: Baltimore, Maryland Date Posted: 01/23/2020
Who We Are
OneMain Financial is the country’s largest lending-exclusive financial company. With nearly 1,600 branches across 44 states, we proudly offer safe, affordable and transparent installment loans to millions of hard-working people. Our customers turn to us to meet important financial needs, including debt consolidation, medical expenses, household bills, home improvements and auto purchases. OneMain is constantly innovating to serve customers when, where and how they want. Our steadfast commitment to doing the right thing extends to our customers, our employees and the communities where we live and work – a mission that hasn’t changed for more than 100 years.
Customer Communications Marketing Manager Lead
This role works across the enterprise to support business leaders in Collections, Operations, Risk, Legal, Compliance and Marketing in the development and execution of engagement and servicing communications to customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (other duties may be assigned)
- Partner with key stakeholders across the business – marketing, operations, legal/compliance, servicing and collections to define communication objectives and develop/execute communications and ensure a consistent customer experience across all channels – branch, digital, print
- Manage the creation, editing, approval, and delivery of customer communications
- Build and maintain solid partnerships with internal clients to better develop, coordinate, direct and facilitate strategic customer communications designed to meet business goals.
- Execute communications plans with a detailed understanding of project’s objectives, value, priorities, customer needs and customer experience
- Design communication strategies to adequately target specific audiences, placing an emphasis and discipline on campaign performance to help with recommendations for future programs.
- Identify and present opportunities for consistency in messaging and customer experience across channels
- Recommend new approaches for customer communication, including new messaging, new tactics, or strategic changes to delivery methods
- Put customers first and actively work to improve the overall OneMain customer communication experience
- Maintain current knowledge of effective methods for communicating with a customer audience
- Build and maintain current knowledge of OneMain’s products and services
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of operational processes to understand customer experience, and systems that influence customer touchpoints
- Ensure quality, accuracy, and completeness of communications produced by the team
- Develop, monitor and measure communication program KPIs to ensure goals are being met
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Well organized, able to execute project planning responsibilities with a detailed understanding of company vision, strategic objectives, and priorities
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing compelling communications programs
- A customer-obsessed mindset
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Experienced with Microsoft Office products
- Minimum of 5 years experience in customer marketing and communications. Experience in financial services is preferred.
- BA or BS in a related field, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing and communications
- 5+ years’ experience managing teams
At OneMain, we know that in order for our team members to be their best, they need the right opportunities and benefits. Our comprehensive benefits package for full-time and some part-time employees includes: health and well-being options for team members and dependents, up to 4% matching 401(k), tuition reimbursement, continuing education, incentive pay, paid time off, paid volunteer time and more.
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.