Presentation Designer - Business DevelopmentApply Now Full Job Title: Presentation Designer - Business Development Job Number: R1903-11258 Location: Baltimore, Maryland Date Posted: 03/15/2019
OneMain has been helping consumers take care of life’s expenses through personal loans for over 100 years. We’ve grown to 1600 branches in 44 states not only through our commitment to our customers, but by attracting great employees and recognizing that our people are our greatest asset. We offer an opportunity to work in a collaborative and inclusive environment with people who value hard work and fresh ideas.
A corporate presentation specialist is a communicator, above all else. They work with business stakeholders and leaders to take information, including complex concepts and data, and make it memorable and easy to convey. Their graphic design skills position them to share ideas with a diverse crowd, from members of our board to our 10,000 team members. These creative masterminds have an eye for slide layout and data visualization to make information accessible and visible.
Skills we need:
- Expertise in Keynote, PowerPoint; exposure to other tools such as Prezi, Corel, and Haiku
- Understanding of the technical aspects of presentation development, including constructing templates, use of multiple masters, color themes, animations, diagramming, working with a wide variety of file formats, optimizing media and creating presentations for use across a broad range of delivery platforms (print, laptop, mobile).
- Strong portfolio showcasing high-end presentation design skills and a clean design aesthetic
- Advanced skills with the Adobe Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in presentation design
- A bachelor’s degree (strong preference toward a related field like graphic design)
- The ability to manage projects visible to company leaders that sometimes require off-hours work
Competencies we need:
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to learn quickly and handle multiple projects in a complex environment
- Strong problem solving skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
What’s in it for you:
- Exposure to leaders and key projects for a 10,000-employee financial services company
- Ability to drive a variety of portfolio enhancing projects
- Opportunity to work with a collaborative and talented team of designers
- An inclusive culture that embraces new ideas and improvements
- Comprehensive benefits
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.