Quantitative Analytics SeniorApply Now Full Job Title: Quantitative Analytics Senior Job Number: R1903-11519 Location: Baltimore, Maryland Date Posted: 03/20/2019
OneMain has been helping consumers take care of life’s expenses through personal loans for over 100 years. We’ve grown to 1600 branches in 44 states not only through our commitment
to our customers, but by attracting great employees and recognizing that our people are our greatest asset. We offer an opportunity to work collaboratively and inclusively with a group of
people who value hard work and fresh ideas.
Join our Risk Analytics team dedicated to using data and modeling to reduce risk and enhance compliance in alignment with our business strategy. This unique role combines analytics with strong interpersonal skills for true optimization in decision making.
- Responsible for data extraction and quantitative analysis on a portfolio and trust level basis
- Drill down into data to find root causes of trends
- Combine appropriate qualitative information as necessary to develop insights and formulate recommendations
- Effectively communicate results of analysis to key business partners to gain support of conclusions
- As necessary, develop and enhance origination and portfolio trend reports to help identify segments that require more in depth analysis
- Write queries, pull data, and assemble reports and presentations
- 4-year college degree (OR related work experience) in a quantitative discipline such as Engineering, Statistics, Economics, Business Management or Computer Science is preferred
- 4+ years’ experience in financial analysis and complex, data-driven problem solving
- Ability to display curiosity and creative thinking and develop self-driven priorities
- Experience using SAS and other analytical tools along with Microsoft Office applications
- Project Management / Interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills necessary
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.