Senior Corporate Content ManagerApply Now Full Job Title: Senior Corporate Content Manager Job Number: R1910-15736 Location: Baltimore, Maryland Date Posted: 10/15/2019
It is a great time to join OneMain Financial (NYSE: OMF)! We are a vibrant consumer finance leader with a foundation of strong financial performance and a national footprint—we’re building on that foundation by investing heavily in digital capabilities and innovative and personalized ways to reach our customers.
Behind every great company is a great team. What we offer our employees is simple—an opportunity to work collaboratively and inclusively, to develop your skills and help you grow with a group of people who value hard work and fresh ideas. If you’re looking for a place that recognizes your efforts and achievements and rewards you for a job well done, look no further.
The Sr. Corporate Content Manager is responsible for creating and deploying content across various digital and social channels. In this role, the candidate will work closely with internal stakeholders to define a corporate content strategy that supports HR & Corporate communications initiatives including, but not limited to talent attraction, industry and employment brand positioning, thought leadership, and reputation management.
- Partner with Corporate Communications and Human Resources to outline goals, objectives, and key performance indicators to develop content strategy
- Develop, maintain and execute a monthly editorial calendar
- Position Senior Management as industry thought leaders through development of LinkedIn profile best practices, content development, and promotion of participation in conferences and speaking engagements
- Lead development of all assets, working with agencies and internal creative teams to plan and develop content, style and layout based on channel
- Optimize content according to SEO best practices
- Expertise in social and review platforms (i.e. LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Indeed, etc.) best practices, operational processes as well as reporting metrics
- Maintain and manage profile and day-to-day creation, scheduling and posting of content
- Leverage social/review insights to inform and drive content development
- Ensure consistency and impact of messaging across various digital channels
- Identify opportunity to create engaging campaigns/promotions that drive corporate awareness and enhance engagement with talent and industry networks
- Responsible for cultivating new and existing digital media platforms to promote and generate awareness of OneMain Financial
- Analyze content performance and create monthly reports to measure and optimize performance
- Knowledge of Associated Press style and editing
- 7+ years of content creation and management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, public relations, journalism, marketing or related field
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience managing social media and review site platforms
- Experience with social media tools such as Sprinklr, Sysomos, Hootsuite, Sprout, Socialbakers
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Excellent grammar and writing skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Corporate Communications and/or HR experience preferred but not mandatory
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.