ServiceNow Senior DeveloperApply Now Full Job Title: ServiceNow Senior Developer Job Number: R1901-10499 Location: Baltimore, Maryland Date Posted: 02/12/2019
IT Software Engineer Sr – ServiceNow
Job Description Summary
OneMain Financial is looking to improve and advance our utilization of ServiceNow.
Perform configuration, development, support and maintenance of the ServiceNow implementation. Work with stakeholders to understand, propose, and support deliver solutions with primary emphasis on request fulfillment, automated workflows through ServiceNow Service Catalogs and key ITIL processes: Request, Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge and other modules.
Under the general management supervision, you will be responsible, to include, but not limited to:
- Configure out of the box workflows and create/maintain custom workflows.
- Integrate ServiceNow applications with 3rd party partners.
- Rapidly prototype new solutions.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems.
- Orchestrate and automate tasks.
- Responsible for the design and build of ServiceNow Applications and integration to other applications and platforms; including architecture, languages, best practices and methodologies
- Follow, maintain and apply documentation best practice policies, procedures and process throughout ServiceNow development.
- Work closely with business and IT teams to gather input to support ongoing business needs for Service Now configuration, implementation and support
- At least 6 years of experience with the design, development and support of technology.
- At least 3 years of ServiceNow administration and development. –
- Experience with ServiceNow HR, ITSM, and ITOM
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities.
- Experience integrating ServiceNow with external systems through SOAP or REST web services.
- Experience using Workflow Editor to configure workflows.
ServiceNow Certified Application Developer and/or ServiceNow Certified System Administrator.
ITIL v3 Foundations Certification a plus.
Integration experience (REST, SOAP, JSON/XML).
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.