Social Media Community ManagerApply Now Full Job Title: Social Media Community Manager Job Number: R1905-12708 Location: Baltimore, Maryland Date Posted: 05/23/2019
Founded over 100 years ago, OneMain is America’s premier personal finance company. Our company provides personal loans, insurance, and other related financial products to more than 2.4 million consumers in communities across the country through a network of over 1,600 branches with more than 10,000 employees. We are committed to responsible lending, regulatory compliance, and an active program of outreach to the Investment Community.
The Community Manager/Online Reputation Specialist will be responsible for delivering responsive, accurate, and courteous customer service across multiple social and review site platforms. Accountable for monitoring, listening, and initiating social conversation, connecting with influencers and analyzing online activities.
The candidate will work closely with the Sr. Social Media Community Manager to cultivate new and existing digital media platforms and manage branded online communities to promote OneMain Financial’s reputation, programs, and outreach.
- Engage and provide customer service on various social platforms (FB, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Manage day-to-day online reviews (Trustpilot, Glassdoor, Indeed, FB, etc.)
- Research and mine relevant industry data, news and trend information via social listening to enhance OneMain’s marketing goals
- Develop solid relationships with other departments to track and resolve customer issues
- Refine processes including proactive and reactive workflows, escalation and resolution tracking
- Analyze channel engagement and report on performance metrics with clear, actionable insights with a strong understanding of social metrics and operational processes
- Bring the social audience perspective into brainstorming session for campaign/content ideation
- Ability to analyze and report on sentiment and adjust according to performance
- Establish metrics for growing, engaging and segmenting audience
- Identify brand advocates and encourage them to share positive conversation and success stories
- Present work at internal meetings as well as take and implement feedback from major markets
- Travel ~15%
- Experience with Social Media Management/analytics tools such as Sprinklr, Sprout Social, ReviewTrackers, etc.
- Familiarity with Text Analysis
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Excellent grammar and creative writing skills
- Strong planning, organizational and reporting skills
- Self-starter/Ability to work independently
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years’ experience with social media and or digital marketing experience
- 1+ years’ experience in customer service-related profession
- Financial Services industry experience a plus
- OneMain offers an excellent compensation package including a competitive base pay with additional incentives and bonuses.
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K, profit sharing, holiday and vacation time off
Want to know more? Text OneMain to 97211
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.