Sr. HRIS Workday AnalystApply Now Full Job Title: Sr. HRIS Workday Analyst Job Number: R2109-27515 Location: Baltimore, Maryland; Wilmington, Delaware Date Posted: 09/28/2021
Who We Are
OneMain Financial is the country’s largest lending-exclusive financial company, a trusted name in lending for over 100 years. Since 2005 alone, we have looked beyond customers credit scores to lend more than $152 billion to 16.2 million people looking for simple, affordable loans.
With branches across 44 states, we're proud partners of the families and communities we serve. They turn to us to help meet important financial needs, including debt consolidation, medical expenses, household bills and auto purchases. It’s all about doing the right thing – a mission that hasn’t changed for more than 100 years.
The Senior HRIS Workday Analyst will be stepping into a critical role – operating in both a technical and strategic adviser role to the business and internal client community. This role will be responsible for Workday HCM, working with HR, Talent Acquisition, and other functional teams to provide creative solutions, including reporting solutions, and long-term vision for our use of the system have a direct impact on reporting strategy and outcomes, exposure to company leaders, and the ability to influence HCM strategy for a large public company.
- Provide expertise, consultation, and execution in areas of Workday business processes, reporting and integrations
- Review and document business processes and functionality, including workflow and steps required to execute required tasks in Workday
- Troubleshoot and resolve system support issues for functions such as Recruiting Compensation or HCM
- Analyze, design, and build custom reports and dashboards in Workday
- Lead and perform routine testing with functional areas, managing change implementation
- Partner with key stakeholders, including functional owners, on system configuration, trend analysis needs, and service delivery
- Provide support for inbound and outbound integration issues
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field
- 5+ years of Workday experience – working specifically within the Payroll and Compensation modules
- Background in Workday implementations, reporting and customization
- Comfortable working in a high volume, fast-paced, rapidly changing, results-oriented work environment
- Exceptional people skills with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with both a technical audience and business users
- Experience with organizational design and process improvement
- Workday Pro Certification in HCM, Payroll and/or Compensation preferred
Because we want our team members to bring us their very best every day, we believe they deserve the right opportunities and benefits. That’s why we packed our comprehensive benefits package for full- and some part-timers with:
• Health and wellbeing options for team members and their dependents
• Up to 4% matching 401(k)
• Tuition reimbursement
• Continuing education
• Bonus eligibility
• Paid time off
• Paid volunteer time
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.