VP/MD Consumer InsightsApply Now Full Job Title: VP/MD Consumer Insights Job Number: R1907-14060 Location: Baltimore, Maryland; Wilmington, Delaware Date Posted: 07/25/2019
The VP/MD of Consumer Insights will be responsible for building and enhancing a program and team that provides actionable insights to help OneMain Financial make informed decisions and optimize brand, customer acquisition and experience. This individual will apply best practices and quantitative methodologies to analyze and interpret data from numerous data sources and maintain a key advisory role to senior leaders across the organization. As a key member of the marketing leadership team, the VP/MD of Consumer Insights will be a hands on leader, driving projects, mentoring and coaching a team in support of day-to-day success and overall marketing strategy.
- Oversee a function to obtain actionable insights tied to optimized customer experience and acquisition
- Optimize market research including brand and segmentation studies, competitive intelligence and customer satisfaction – leveraging primary and secondary search, as needed
- Establish and evangelize customer-based KPIs to guide effective decision making and steer company resources
- Guide customer data strategy
- Align internal and external stakeholders (including third-party vendors) to unlock insights in consumer and market data
- Collaborate with performance marketing leaders and channel strategists to design testing strategies and maintain a culture of data-driven decision making
- Support emerging channels, products and mediums including digital channels and ecommerce
- Lead the transformation to a customer led organization through the creation and oversight of a rich customer research, market and data analysis team that will advice and communicate to the entire organization the voice of the customer.
- This leader will be able to take multiple data points, multiple customer read outs and synthesize a wide and varied set of research and structure new and innovative ways of seeing customer needs, how to be competitive, product % service needs and lead go-to-markets and messaging strategies.
- This leader will be a business partner to operations, marketing and omni-channel leaders to build a team and research strategy to help them better serve and understand customers.
- This leader will have a deep understanding of the financial services market, the originations path, competition – he/she will synthesize market and financial data to customer research and behaviors to produce.
- 10+ years of experience in insight- and outcome-driven quantitative analysis
- Extensive experience with research methodologies and best practices
- Proficiency in reporting and dashboard design and development of KPIs
- Experience managing an organization and mentoring experienced teams
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.