VP of Data WarehouseApply Now Full Job Title: VP of Data Warehouse Job Number: R1906-13191 Location: Baltimore, Maryland; Evansville, Indiana Date Posted: 06/11/2019
OneMain is seeking candidates for an open VP of Data Warehouse role responsible for the design, implementation, maintenance, and support of data warehouse systems. This role will be critical for OneMain’s data warehouse strategy, architecture and standards to ensure that we are meeting business needs. The VP of Data Warehouse will oversee a team of 40+ people in multiple U.S. locations and off-shore contractors supporting the Data Governance, Data Analyst, DBA, ETL, and BI Functions.
- Directs the teams responsible for the design, implementation, maintenance, and support of data warehouse systems and related components
- Lead the Data Warehouse team in development reviews and enhancements
- Leads efforts to advance the warehouse and related systems platforms to a cloud based environment
- Works with senior managers and analytics teams across all business functions
- Deep understanding of data warehousing concepts combined with practical experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Information Systems, or similar field
- 5+ years managerial experience
- Experience leading off-shore contractors
- Ability to travel 20%
OneMain Financial holds a strong commitment to our customers, communities and team members. This approach to lending has helped us provide customers with loan options for over 100 years and grow to over 1,600 branches in 44 states. We know that success starts from within, which is why we place emphasis on creating a team of talented and dedicated individuals. If you’re looking for a place to work collaboratively and build your career from the ground up, think OneMain.
At OneMain, we know that in order for our team members to be their best, they need the right opportunities and benefits. Our comprehensive benefits package for full-time and some part-time employees includes: health and well-being options for team members and dependents, up to 4% matching 401(k), tuition reimbursement, continuing education, incentive pay, paid time off, paid volunteer time and more.
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.