Consumer Lending Specialists listen to our customers’ financial needs, then empower them with access to affordable financing for life’s expenses. Our Specialists are friendly, community-oriented and go the extra mile to build relationships with our customers. Supported by robust training, this position is an excellent way to begin a financial services career.
- Full Time and Part Time
- Level: Entry to Mid-Level
- Travel: Minimal
What makes a successful Consumer Lending Specialist at OneMain?
Check out the traits below to see if you have the right mix.
PUT YOUR CAREER IN MOTION AS A BRANCH ASSOCIATE
At OneMain, Branch Associates both empower customers and provide vital services to the everyday operations within the branch. Branch Associates will have the opportunity to learn the lending and servicing business at OneMain, allowing them to grow their career
A career with OneMain offers you the potential to earn an hourly rate plus additional benefits. You can steer your career with access to a variety of robust training programs and opportunities to advance toward full-time roles within the company including leadership roles such as Branch Manager and District Manager.
Part-time hours (15-25 per week) are available and vary based upon the needs of the branch.
IN THE ROLE
- Support results related to individual and branch sales goals as well as customer expectations
- Develop new relationships – and maintain existing relationships - working with customers throughout the loan process and loan life cycle
- Present financial solutions, based on customer needs, that meet their goals
- Contribute to customer education on the terms and conditions of their loan
- Learn how to utilize credit underwriting techniques and sales tools
- Assist branch staff in managing the life cycle of the loan, including collections activities, complying with all laws and regulations
- HS Diploma/GED
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
WHO WE ARE
OneMain Financial is the country’s largest lending-exclusive financial company, a trusted name in lending for over 100 years. Since 2005 alone, we have looked beyond customers credit scores to lend more than $152 billion to 16.2 million people looking for simple, affordable loans.
With branches across 44 states, we're proud partners of the families and communities we serve. They turn to us to help meet important financial needs, including debt consolidation, medical expenses, household bills and auto purchases. It’s all about doing the right thing – a mission that hasn’t changed for more than 100 years.
Key Word Tags
Sales, Retail, Loan Sales, Customer Service, Customer Care, Business Development, New Grad, Newly Graduated, Entry level, Financial Sales, Management Development, Management Trainee, Finance, Career, Customer experience, Financial Representative, Credit, Leadership, Manager Trainee, Part Time
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
401(k)/ Retirement Plans
Paid Time Off
VIP (Variable Incentive Pay)