Digital Product ManagerApply Now Full Job Title: Digital Product Manager Job Number: R2107-26421 Location: Charlotte, North Carolina Date Posted: 08/17/2021
OneMain is the largest non-bank lender in the United States.
One of our critical and highly visible initiatives is building and scaling industry-leading lending digital applications and experiences for our customers.
Our product team works on the forefront of these initiatives, guiding teams and processes to create new experiences for our customers across a wide variety of digital platforms, experiences, and channels. We collaborate in a customer-centric environment where decisions impact effective and responsible platform design and functionality, making our products better for millions of customers. If you’re passionate about product development, driven to deeply understand customer needs and how to align a team to meet those needs, we want to hear from you. This is an opportunity to build valuable and engaging consumer experiences that will reach millions of customers.
We've recently acquired Trim, a Financial Wellness FinTech that helps customers manage financial goals.
We’re seeking Digital Product Manager to help define and contribute to the success of Trim web and mobile experiences. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, reliable, detailed, and driven to produce high quality work as a digital product manager. This individual must thrive in a fast-paced environment.
What you will do
- Working with development teams, business teams, and external partners as you develop and communicate shared vision across the company
- Building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Owner of several significant portions of the product’s functionality controlling all aspects of future iterations to optimize the business value of each area
- Provide hands-on product-based management of engineers and designers during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases
- Communicates with external stakeholders regularly to unblock, communicate, and translate feedback bidirectionally about the progress
- Measure and review data on product changes to determine the need to iterate further
- Understand OneMain’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that drive the business forward, balancing both short and long term goals
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are expected
Skills and experience you’ll need
- 3-5 years of experience as a product manager in a fast-paced technology-oriented company, with product ownership from idea to execution
- Strong sense for quality and user experience
- Able to properly determine scope, key milestones, objectives and dependencies of a project
- Strong communication, presentation, organizational, and analytical skills
- Knowledge of best practices in software development processes
- Understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable web applications
- Experience working in an agile environment
This role can be remote within driving distance to one of our corporate locations (Baltimore, MD, New York, NY, Evansville, IN, Fort Worth, TX, Charlotte, NC, Chicago, IL, Wilmington, DE, Tempe AZ, or Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN)
OneMain Financial is the country’s largest lending-exclusive financial company, proudly serving millions of customers with safe, affordable and transparent installment loans. Our customers turn to us every day—online and at 1,500 branches in 44 states—to help them take control and improve their financial lives with solutions for debt consolidation, medical expenses, household bills, home improvements and auto purchases. Our talented and dedicated team members constantly look for responsible ways to serve our customers when, where and how they want. It’s all about doing the right thing—a mission that hasn’t changed for more than 100 years.
Because we want our team members to bring us their very best every day, we believe they deserve the right opportunities and benefits. That’s why we packed our comprehensive benefits package for full- and some part-timers with:
- Health and wellbeing options for team members and their dependents
- Up to 4% matching 401(k)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Continuing education
- Bonus eligibility
- Paid time off
- Paid volunteer time
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.