Technical Product Manager, MobileApply Now Full Job Title: Technical Product Manager, Mobile Job Number: R1904-12028 Location: Chicago, Illinois Date Posted: 04/30/2019
Our Digital team at OneMain has the nimble, collaborative, and progressive approach of a startup while being financially backed by one of the nation’s largest lenders. We offer an opportunity to work in a cooperative and inclusive environment with people who value hard work and fresh ideas. If a team member here has an idea for how we can improve our team or processes, we want to hear it.
We are looking for a Technical Product Manager to contribute to the success of our websites and mobile applications. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, reliable, detailed, and driven to produce high quality work. This individual must thrive in a fast-paced environment.
What you will do
- You will work with development teams, business teams, and external partners as you develop and communicate shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution.
- Provide hands-on technical management of engineers and designers during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases.
- Measure and review data on product changes to determine the need to iterate further.
- Understand OneMain’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that drive the business forward, balancing both short and long term goals.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are expected.
Skills and experience you’ll need
- Experience as a product manager in a fast-paced technology-oriented company, with product ownership from idea to execution
- Strong sense for quality and user experience
- Able to properly determine scope, key milestones, objectives and dependencies of a project
- Strong communication, presentation, organizational, and analytical skills
- Knowledge of best practices in software development processes
- Understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable web applications
Bonus points if you have
- A passion for building software and web products
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Experience working in an agile environment
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.