Denham Springs, Louisiana
OneMain Branch Managers set the foundation of great direct customer experience critical for "Lending Done Human." Branch Managers build high-performance sales teams and lead by example to empower Consumer Lending Specialists to meet our customers' needs and wants. Previous experience managing and coaching a sales team is required and managers are rewarded with a comprehensive salary, incentive, and benefits package.
- Full Time
- Level: Mid-Level
- Travel: Occasional
- Salary: Starting $40k/yr and above, qualifies for incentive pay
What makes a successful Branch Manager at OneMain?
Check out the traits below to see if you have the right mix.
- Motivational 10
- Leadership 9
- Collaborative 7
- Competitive 6
- Goal-oriented 5
- Achiever 4
- Good listener
401(k)/ Retirement Plans
Paid Time Off
VIP (Incentive Pay)
PUT YOUR CAREER IN MOTION AS A BRANCH MANAGER
As a OneMain Branch Manager, you will create an outstanding environment—a place where
people enjoy coming to work and making a positive impact in the community. You will lead by
example, empowering their team to offer loan products that meet our customer’s needs. Your
success will be based on your teams’ performance. You will be a coach training the team to
achieve financial goals in a responsible manner.
When starting your career with OneMain, you have the potential to earn an annual salary plus
incentives. You will also have access to robust training programs and opportunities to advance
your career to leadership roles, such as District Manager or Corporate roles. Other benefits for
team members include competitive pay, sales-driven incentive programs, medical, dental,
401(k), paid time-off, paid volunteer time, tuition reimbursement and more.
IN THE ROLE
· Builds an environment that is customer focused ensuring all options are presented to
for review in the lending process
· Manage collection activities including consulting with customers on loan payments for
past due accounts
· Attract and develop high-quality and diverse talent
· Coaches team members by providing actionable feedback and empower career growth
· Drive branch performance by motivating team members while maintaining compliance
with all policies and applicable laws
· Uses strategic thinking to prioritize and resolve issues as they arise with speed and
· Must be able to travel locally for business development purposes
· HS Diploma/GED
· Leadership experience with coaching and leading a team
· Proven experience with meeting sales goals
· Ability to obtain Insurance Licensing within 6 months of start date
· College degree or experience with underwriting, credit decision, or related financial industry
OneMain Financial is the country’s largest lending-exclusive financial company. With nearly
1,600 branches across 44 states, we proudly offer safe, affordable and transparent installment
loans to millions of hard-working people. Our customers turn to us to meet important financial
needs, including debt consolidation, medical expenses, household bills, home improvements
and auto purchases. OneMain is constantly innovating to serve customers when, where and
how they want. Our steadfast commitment to doing the right thing extends to our customers,
our employees and the communities where we live and work –a mission that hasn’t changed
for more than 100 years.
KEY WORD TAGS
Sales, Retail, Loan Sales, Customer Service, Customer Care, Business Development, Financial
Sales, Management Development, Finance, Full-time, Career, Benefits, Customer Experience,
Financial Representative, Credit, Leadership
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.