East Ridge, Tennessee
OneMain Branch Managers set the foundation of great direct customer experience critical for "Lending Done Human." Branch Managers build high-performance sales teams and lead by example to empower Consumer Lending Specialists to meet our customers' needs and wants. Previous experience managing and coaching a sales team is required and managers are rewarded with a comprehensive salary, incentive, and benefits package.
- Full Time
- Level: Mid-Level
- Travel: Occasional
- Salary: Starting $40k/yr and above, qualifies for incentive pay
What makes a successful Branch Manager at OneMain?
Check out the traits below to see if you have the right mix.
- Motivational 10
- Leadership 9
- Collaborative 7
- Competitive 6
- Goal-oriented 5
- Achiever 4
- Good listener
401(k)/ Retirement Plans
Paid Time Off
VIP (Incentive Pay)
As the leader of the district team committed to sales and service, the District Manager must manage the operation and team to obtain short and long term growth and profit objectives of assigned branches through the development of new business and marketplace presence. Will direct the activities in branches, supervises and ensures that proper steps are taken to retain customers, manage branch portfolios and correct any sales, operating or profit deficiencies. Ensures consumer loan investments are made consistent with company policy and sound investment practices. Responsible for personnel management to include manager and staff training, manage the performance of district staff, develop and set goals for each manager and branch and related human resources issues. Responsible for optimizing profitability and controlling operating expenses of the district. Supervises approximately 8-10 consumer finance branch offices.
The minimum qualifications for this position include:
- A College degree (BS/BA with course work in Business preferred) or equivalent related work experience required.
- Will also require 7-10 years of directly related work experience in Sales and Finance (consumer finance industry preferred) and 3-5 years management experience and customer service.
- Strong analytical ability as well as the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of employees, management and customers and the ability to make effective presentations is required.
- Must also possess strong and demonstrated effective verbal, written and listening skills and be able to work as a member of a team.
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.