OneMain Branch Managers set the foundation of great direct customer experience critical for "Lending Done Human." Branch Managers build high-performance sales teams and lead by example to empower Consumer Lending Specialists to meet our customers' needs and wants. Previous experience managing and coaching a sales team is required and managers are rewarded with a comprehensive salary, incentive, and benefits package.
- Full Time
- Level: Mid-Level
- Travel: Occasional
- Salary: Starting $40k/yr and above, qualifies for incentive pay
What makes a successful Branch Manager at OneMain?
Check out the traits below to see if you have the right mix.
- Motivational 10
- Leadership 9
- Collaborative 7
- Competitive 6
- Goal-oriented 5
- Achiever 4
- Good listener
401(k)/ Retirement Plans
Paid Time Off
VIP (Incentive Pay)
Assistant Manager, Consumer Lending Specialist:
As an OneMain Assistant Manager, Consumer Lending Specialist you have an opportunity to assist the Branch Manager in creating a work environment that fosters the ability to deliver an exceptional customer experience by providing leadership and training to branch staff. This position leads by example in providing personal loan solutions through business development, underwriting decision making, and collection activity. Responsibilities include analyzing all customer needs, closing loans, selling appropriate products and services, past due account adjustments, assuring compliance, and assisting the manager in coaching branch staff. Role success will be based on ability to lead the branch in the manager's absence.
Individualized training plans support career progression. Advancement opportunities are available for Branch Manager, District Manager and beyond. OneMain employees benefit from competitive compensation and sales driven incentive programs, health, dental, vision, 401k, profit sharing, paid time-off, paid volunteer time, tuition reimbursement and more.
• Bachelor’s degree or some college preferred
• Relevant work experience in Retail Sales or Customer Service a plus
• HS Diploma/GED; and 1+ Years full-time, relevant work experience
• Sales experience (e.g. retail sales, sales goals, commission sales, account executive); or
• Management/Supervisory - in a sales/service industry
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrated leadership abilities, motivation, competitive drive and outgoing personality
• Valid Driver’s License and Reliable Transportation is strongly recommended
• Bilingual English/Spanish skills a plus in certain areas
OneMain team members benefit from competitive pay and sales driven incentive programs, relocation benefits, health, dental, vision, 401K, profit sharing, paid time-off, paid volunteer time, tuition reimbursement and much more. Our Team Members work in a collaborative manner to support one another to create a great work environment.
Take the first step toward a challenging and rewarding career at OneMain! Apply now!
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.