Application Support EngineerApply Now Full Job Title: Application Support Engineer Job Number: R1909-15320 Location: Evansville, Indiana; Fort Mill, South Carolina Date Posted: 09/23/2019
Application Support Engineer
The Application Support Engineer in MuleSoft Center for Enablement will be responsible for learning and leveraging the MuleSoft platform. In this hands-on development position, the individual will develop, support, troubleshoot, and monitor the MuleSoft platform, framework and standards to the enterprise.
- Work closely with internal customers to implement and maintain MuleSoft platform strategies.
- Develop and maintain MuleSoft enterprise standards and framework.
- Implement scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems with best practices.
- Provide personalized support and training to internal customers on the frameworks and standards built.
- Troubleshoot framework, environment and application issues.
- Work with various DevOps tools.
- Write technical and design documents.
This individual must demonstrate the ability to work with internal customers to implement and maintain MuleSoft platform solutions for the enterprise. Individual must be a self-starter who is highly motivated, reliable, detail oriented, and driven to produce high quality work.
Preferred Skill & Experience:
- Minimum B.S. Computer Science or related discipline from accredited college or University.
- An understanding of Object Oriented Programing, preferably Java.
- An understanding of XML and JSON.
- An understanding of RESTFul and SOAP Principles.
- Knowledge of Eclipse based tools.
- Knowledge of Atlassian tools including Bitbucket and Bamboo.
- Experience troubleshooting Production Support Issues.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Desire to work in a team setting.
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.