ASSOC DIR QUALITY ASSURANCEApply Now Full Job Title: ASSOC DIR QUALITY ASSURANCE Job Number: R1907-13771 Location: Evansville, Indiana Date Posted: 07/12/2019
Full Job Title: Software Quality Assurance Associate Director
OneMain Financial is a successful and fast-growing financial services company. We are looking for an experienced and versatile Quality Assurance Associate Director to join our team at the Corporate Headquarters in Evansville, IN to lead the existing teams and to build a world-class data management and testing center.
- Work with infrastructure, applications development, and quality assurance teams to establish and maintain world-class teams for automated regression, manual regression, user acceptance, and training environments.
- Stand up a world-class test data management and environment team.
- Prioritize, schedule and distribute workload across Quality Assurance management team; including capacity management and resource allocation.
- Develop and execute annual team and capital project budgets.
- Monitor and update established plans to ensure timely completion of projects.
- Assist in formulating objectives, requirements, and problem resolutions.
- Effectively influence and lead departmental change.
- Coach, train, and mentor the team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Business, Finance, Math or related field.
- A minimum of 6-years of Technology Management experience required. Leading teams in application development, infrastructure management, environment management, data management, or software quality assurance management with progressive responsibilities.
- Experience managing remote team members and both onshore and offshore contractors.
- Technical expertise and understanding of applications and infrastructure teams, test data management, and testing environments.
- Proven skills managing people, projects, relationships, budget, and vendors.
- Experience mentoring less-experienced team members and developing skills for succession.
- Must be self-organized, detail-orientated, self-motivated, and know when to seek guidance.
- Able to multi-task, triage issues, and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Meet assigned performance plan objectives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at appropriate levels for the audience.
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.