Associate Director, Records ManagementApply Now Full Job Title: Associate Director, Records Management Job Number: R1908-14755 Location: Evansville, Indiana Date Posted: 08/27/2019
Founded over 100 years ago, OneMain is America’s premier personal finance company. Our company provides personal loans, insurance, and other related financial products to more than 2.4 million consumers in communities across the country through a network of over 1,700 branches with more than 10,000 employees. We are committed to responsible lending, regulatory compliance, and an active program of outreach to the Investment Community.
The Associate Director of Records Management oversees the organizational management of both physical (off-site retention, on-site centrally serviced loan files and secure shred) and electronically imaged records. They will provide analysis and guidance to all aspects of these operations as needed. In addition, they oversee development projects on employed systems and maintain relationships with outside vendors.
- Direct operations of department, analyzing workflow, establishing priorities, developing standards and setting deadlines
- Create and review activity reports or other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement. Identify areas with improvement opportunities.
- Analyze internal processes and recommend and implement procedural or policy changes to improve operations.
- Liaison for interaction with departments and vendors to develop solutions and enhance workflow/processes.
- Collaborate with technology team to review work of systems analysts, programmers, and other computer-related team members.
- Hire, train, provide 1:1 coaching conversation, conduct performance evaluations, make salary recommendations and discipline for all assigned team members.
- Bachelors’ Degree
- Six to ten years’ experience in Project Management, Systems Development, Systems Management
- Management Experience for between 5 and 10 team members
- Certified Records Manager certification preferred but not required
- OneMain offers an excellent compensation package including a competitive base pay with additional incentives and bonuses.
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K, profit sharing, holiday and vacation time off
OneMain prides itself on internal growth opportunities through training and development as well as career growth opportunities through internal promotions. Take the first step toward a challenging and rewarding career at OneMain and apply today!
OneMain is an equal opportunity employer.
Want to know more? Text OneMain to 97211
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.