Customer Care Specialist IntermediateApply Now Full Job Title: Customer Care Specialist Intermediate Job Number: R2201-29250 Location: Evansville, Indiana Date Posted: 01/31/2022
As one of the nation's largest consumer finance organizations, OneMain serves more than 2 million customers with personal loans, automobile loans, and other credit-related products. "Lending Made Personal" reflects our commitment to putting customers first. For 90+ years, we've made the OneMain promise of friendly, fast and affordable financing a reality for our customers.
Customer Care Specialist
As a Customer Care Specialist, you will join a team that is quality driven. Customer Service Reps are held to a high standard and must be able to multi-task without compromising quality. The successful candidate will respond to a variety of telephone inquiries on a variety of issues using exceptional customer service on a daily basis.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
The key duties will focus on resolving telephone inquiries regarding the customer's account. This includes, but will not be limited to:
- Processing calls from internal and external customers
- Maintaining accounts and updating information in various databases
- Providing an explanation of programs, benefits, and policies
- Retaining accounts
- Tracking the reason for each call to ensure successful resolution
Problem Solving/Analytical Skills:
- Must be able to resolve difficult or pressure situations with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to handle multi-faceted tasks.
- Must possess good verbal communication skills.
- Must possess good written skills.
- Good listening skills.
Ability to work with customers and peers in a positive manner on a daily basis to support the program and the caller.
- Must be able to resolve difficult or pressure situations with minimal supervision
- High degree of accuracy required
- Self-starter, requiring little or minimal supervision
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- One-year work experience.
- Six months customer service experience, contact center experience preferred
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.