Database Administrator SrApply Now Full Job Title: Database Administrator Sr Job Number: R1910-15680 Location: Evansville, Indiana Date Posted: 10/15/2019
OneMain is currently seeking qualified candidates for an open Database Admin Sr role in our Technology Development area. Details about the role are as follows:
- Design/implement backup and recovery solutions.
- Document and implement best practices for database environments.
- Mainframe DB2 performance tuning.
- Write and tune SQL.
- Knowledge of SDLC and database design methodologies/principles.
- Hands-on experience with DB2 for z/OS (version 10 or higher).
- Experience with related utilities/tools, physical database design, DB2 integrity and security management.
- 5+ years of database administration for highly available applications.
OneMain Financial holds a strong commitment to our customers, communities and team members. This approach to lending has helped us provide customers with loan options for over 100 years and grow to over 1,600 branches in 44 states. We know that success starts from within, which is why we place emphasis on creating a team of talented and dedicated individuals. If you’re looking for a place to work collaboratively and build your career from the ground up, think OneMain.
At OneMain, we know that in order for our team members to be their best, they need the right opportunities and benefits. Our comprehensive benefits package for full-time and some part-time employees includes: health and well-being options for team members and dependents, up to 4% matching 401(k), tuition reimbursement, continuing education, incentive pay, paid time off, paid volunteer time and more.
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.