Escalation SpecialistApply Now Full Job Title: Escalation Specialist Job Number: R2101-22359 Location: Evansville, Indiana Date Posted: 01/13/2021
OneMain Financial is the country’s largest lending-exclusive financial company, proudly serving millions of customers with safe, affordable and transparent installment loans. Our customers turn to us every day—online and at 1,500 branches in 44 states—to help them take control and improve their financial lives with solutions for debt consolidation, medical expenses, household bills, home improvements and auto purchases. Our talented and dedicated team members constantly look for responsible ways to serve our customers when, where and how they want. It’s all about doing the right thing—a mission that hasn’t changed for more than 100 years.
At OneMain, Customer Care Specialists assist customers with a single point of contact approach – listening to the customer’s concerns, walking with the customer through the resolution process, and providing a resolution through both verbal and written communication for most complex customer situations of which business units are unable to resolve. In this position, you have the opportunity to positively impact the customer’s experience and overall customer retention.
- You are positive, motivated, and self-driven.
- You possess exceptional verbal and written communication and follow-up skills.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You can work well under pressure.
- You are willing to listen and learn, building your competencies and skills to help you advance in your role and career.
- This position has the opportunity to sit in Evansville, IN
- Must use sound judgment to recommend a solution that is consistent, practical, and beneficial to the customer, as well as, OneMain.
- Requires strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Plans, organizes, and prioritizes own work routine to meet established schedule and support the activities of Customer Care Unit.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly organized, flexible and possess the ability to multi-task to keep the work flow moving through the resolution process effectively
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Must be willing to work flexible hours to support the needs of the business unit.
- Must have a High School Diploma
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.