IT Senior AuditorApply Now Full Job Title: IT Senior Auditor Job Number: R1904-12140 Location: Evansville, Indiana Date Posted: 04/18/2019
As one of the nation's largest consumer finance organizations, OneMain serves more than 2 million customers with personal loans and other credit-related products. "Lending Done Human" reflects our commitment to putting customers first. For 90+ years, we've made the OneMain promise of friendly, fast and affordable financing a reality for our customers.
As an IT Audit Senior at OneMain you will partner with information technology professionals to identify and assess technology risk and associated controls in a large, complex environment.
The IT Audit Senior will independently perform complete IT audits from scoping through reporting and ultimately tracking remediation of identified issues.
- Independently performs process documentation and analyzes the current operating processes and policies to identify and measure various types of risk.
- Assists with the identification of risks and controls and the preparation of test scripts.
- Performs tests of design and tests of operating effectiveness.
- Tracks and ultimately tests the effectiveness of corrective action plans to remediate identified issues.
- Serves as a point of contact between the IT organization and Internal Audit.
- Identifies process design and operational control gaps and makes recommendations remediate gaps and operational failures.
- Independently and accurately documents, evaluates, and communicates the results and conclusions of all audit work performed.
- Conducts and effectively handles special assignments for management as requested.
- Travel up to 20% and could increase with job responsibilities.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT/IS or related field, MBA a plus.
- 2-4 years internal or external audit experience
- Experience performing end to end IT Audits
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Financial Services experience a plus, Big 4 Experience a plus
- Current CISA or related certification required or to be completed in the first year of employment.
- Experience with RSA Archer and data analytics tools a plus a plus.
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.