IT Software DeveloperApply Now Full Job Title: IT Software Developer Job Number: R1906-13241 Location: Evansville, Indiana Date Posted: 06/10/2019
OneMain Financial is currently seeking qualified candidates for a Software Developer position within our Applications Development group, located in EVANSVILLE, INDIANA.
Candidate should be:
• Able to adapt to a challenging fast paced environment working on real-time and batch systems.
• Able to coordinate and communicate changes with other areas that use data from these systems such as Operational reporting, Tax reporting, front end screens, customer statement generation, Accounting, Treasury, Insurance, Investor relations, and Risk groups.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
• Responsible for interpreting functional requirements, developing technical specifications from functional requirements, designing and coding applications using mainframe programming languages.
• Ensure products, applications, documents and systems meet established quality standards and requirements.
• May assist training other developers.
• Participates in On-Call rotation to support system applications.
• Requires a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or another STEM area.
• Experience developing and systems analysis, in a mainframe environment is a plus.
• Experience with COBOL, Easytrieve, DB2, SQL, JCL, MQ Series, IBM Rational Developer, ChangeMan ZMF, Fault Analyzer, and JIRA is a plus.
• Ability to work independently, meet deadlines and work with users on projects.
• Ability to communicate orally and in writing with both technical and non-technical staff.
• Ability to adapt to changing technology and priorities.
• Ability to provide resolutions to a diverse range of complex problems.
OneMain Financial holds a strong commitment to our customers, communities and team members. This approach to lending has helped us provide customers with loan options for over 100 years and grow to over 1,600 branches in 44 states. We know that success starts from within, which is why we place emphasis on creating a team of talented and dedicated individuals. If you’re looking for a place to work collaboratively and build your career from the ground up, think OneMain.
At OneMain, we know that in order for our team members to be their best, they need the right opportunities and benefits. Our comprehensive benefits package for full-time and some part-time employees includes: health and well-being options for team members and dependents, up to 4% matching 401(k), tuition reimbursement, continuing education, incentive pay, paid time off, paid volunteer time and more.
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.