IT Technology RecruiterApply Now Full Job Title: IT Technology Recruiter Job Number: R1905-12434 Location: Evansville, Indiana Date Posted: 05/02/2019
The Technology/IT Talent Acquisition Partner is responsible for providing the highest level of Recruiting services to OneMain Financial's Technology department, delivering high quality talent while advancing the OneMain Financial brand across numerous markets and professional communities.
The Technology/IT Talent Acquisition Partner will perform full lifecycle recruiting and develop trusting relationships with senior leaders and hiring managers, candidates, external vendors and partners, and the general community. The Technology/IT Talent Acquisition Partner must have a deep understanding of the Technology/IT Recruiting space and have a strong network within the industry. Thorough knowledge of corporate business operations and the ability to translate business needs into recruitment strategies and actions will be essential to success in this role.
- Serve as a Talent Advisor to our Technology teams.
- Create a strong, impactful and proactive recruiting plan for assigned client areas.
- Participate in research, and recommend and implement new and innovative recruiting avenues for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Provide input to the development of ongoing creative and cost-effective sourcing strategies for immediate needs and future talent pipelining.
- Fill open positions effectively and efficiently, within defined Service Level metrics.
- Leverage online recruiting resources, such as niche job boards, associations, LinkedIn, and ATS to identify and recruit the very best candidates.
- Regular and timely management and communication of candidates and hiring managers to keep them proactively informed to ensure a quality Candidate / Client experience.
- Create solutions that will be effective across departments, and geographies, and effectively coordinate, leverage and communicate these solutions to ensure consistent delivery, while delivering an exceptional candidate and client experience.
- Bachelors Degree OR equivalent training and experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of recruiting experience, previous IT/Technology recruiting experience required.
- Previous experience supporting Technology in a fast paced, corporate recruiting or agency environment is required.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to take the lead and show leadership courage in recruitment related decisions.
- Working industry knowledge of IT/Technology market trends and skill sets required.
- Excellent interviewing and active listening skills.
- Strong knowledge of recruiting-based websites, applicant tracking systems, Microsoft Office and creative sourcing techniques; Workday knowledge strongly preferred.
- Ability to communicate and build relationships with employees at all levels, up to and including C-Suite executives.
- Capacity to prioritize work and address time sensitive matters.
- Flexibility to work independently and collaboratively with various project teams on multiple tasks within a cross-functional, matrixed reporting structure.
- Critical thinking skills, able to analyze and interpret data, information and identify pattern, trends and insights to develop appropriate solutions.
- Highly technically savvy – able to best utilize appropriate systems, reporting tools, IT services.
- Demonstrate strong negotiation and influencing skills, and a willingness and ability to challenge upwards if necessary.
- Ability to work to agreed appropriate performance metrics.
- Excellent customer service skills and a consultative approach when collaborating with internal and external clients
- Demonstrated recruitment tactics development and execution.
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.