Junior ParalegalApply Now Full Job Title: Junior Paralegal Job Number: R1901-10062 Location: Evansville, Indiana Date Posted: 01/11/2019
Seeking an intelligent and motivated individual to join a collaborative team that fosters advancement at OneMain. Recent graduates with related work experience or an interest in the field are welcome.
The Corporate/Securities Paralegal will (among other things):
- Coordinate, assemble and prepare (or assist with preparation of) support and documents related to SEC reporting, corporate finance, and corporate transactions
- Prepare materials for Board and committee meetings, including drafting board resolutions
- Maintain corporate entities
- Assist with maintenance of stock tracking database
- Assist with responses to requests for information
- Maintain records and databases
- Prepare reports
- Conduct legal and factual research in support of legal matters
- Draft correspondence, memoranda and other documents.
- Assist with review and analysis of legal matters
- Other related duties as required
Candidate will possess excellent research skills, good verbal and written communication skills, and attention to details. Qualified candidate will possess good analytical skills, including the ability to determine legal requirements, investigate and analyze facts, perform research, and draft memos. Candidate will also have the ability to apply analytical skills and knowledge of legal and financial concepts.
Candidate must have one of the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- An Associate’s degree and three years of paralegal experience
- A paralegal certification and two or more years of experience