Lead ETL DeveloperApply Now Full Job Title: Lead ETL Developer Job Number: R1906-13605 Location: Evansville, Indiana Date Posted: 06/28/2019
OneMain Financial is seeking candidates for an open Lead ETL Developer role within our Data Warehouse team. This role will be critical in leading the team on ETL concepts, projects and issues related to Infosphere DataStage jobs and performance tuning/testing of ETL jobs.
- Lead team in large scale application design and development; add metadata to information governance catalog (IGC)
- Develop SQL scripts and shell scripts related to ETL processes
- Develop end to end ETL objects and artifacts
- Conduct ETL related unit and regression testing analyzing test results and tracing problems in ETL processes
- Maintain ETL playbook documentation, document ETL-related issues and perform RCA
- Add jobs to CA7 enterprise scheduler
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related field
- 10+ year's experience in design and development of ETL processes using ETL tools such as IBM InfoSphere DataStage
- ETL, DataStage, SQL skills are key
- Experience in cloud data warehouses like Snowflake
OneMain Financial holds a strong commitment to our customers, communities and team members. This approach to lending has helped us provide customers with loan options for over 100 years and grow to over 1,600 branches in 44 states. We know that success starts from within, which is why we place emphasis on creating a team of talented and dedicated individuals. If you’re looking for a place to work collaboratively and build your career from the ground up, think OneMain.
At OneMain, we know that in order for our team members to be their best, they need the right opportunities and benefits. Our comprehensive benefits package for full-time and some part-time employees includes: health and well-being options for team members and dependents, up to 4% matching 401(k), tuition reimbursement, continuing education, incentive pay, paid time off, paid volunteer time and more.
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.