Operations Support CoordinatorApply Now Full Job Title: Operations Support Coordinator Job Number: R1911-16187 Location: Evansville, Indiana Date Posted: 11/09/2019
Doing things the human way since 1912.We know.It seems silly to brag about having real humans who help you.But think about it.When’s the last time your computer truly listened to you?Or an app gave you a high-five?
We believe when it comes to your financial future, you deserve more.Because you’re more than an automated response or online form.You deserve real help from lending experts who really care.And with us, that’s exactly what you’ll get.Plus, a few other things you can only find from a real human being.
The Operation Support Coordinator is responsible for the identification and execution of appropriate adjustments to customer accounts in compliance with State law, Federal law and company policy/procedure. Position supports Bankruptcy, and Litigation. Specific duties include:
- In-depth understanding of Score / CLASS / CQS: Trans History by Acct Type; Application of Payments; Pre-compute vs Interest Bearing; Date Interest Paid to; CP2 (bringing account current); Double Dating; B screens; Ordinals; and Insurance
- Utilization of external resources such as PACER, NDC, BNC, Lexis Nexis and local county websites.
- Review, interpret and understand legal documents (Judgments, Payment Agreements, Stipulated Agreements, Bankruptcy Plans, etc.) to determine impact to account terms, balance and interest due.
- Determine appropriate adjustments needed to bring account in compliance with legal document, Federal law, State law and company policy/procedures.
- Cancellation of Insurance, where appropriate, and the coordination of applying refunds to account through the owning branch.
- Ability to differentiate between various adjustment options to obtain desired effect on account.
- Proficient use of Excel Spreadsheet for the reconciliation of Score / CLASS to the legal document and use of a per diem calculator.
- Ability to utilize and maintain appropriate records in shared drive folders, ACCESS database and ELF.
- Understanding of Bankruptcy and Litigation laws and practices in order to determine legal status of account.
- Interact internally with QA, Compliance, Legal, Command Center, Insurance, Branches and externally with Attorneys and Trustees.
- Incorporate rational thinking, problem-solving skills and accounting knowledge to the adjustment process.
- Meet quality standards, expected turn-around times and account documentation requirements.
- Maintain thorough knowledge and comply with all State law, Federal law, and company policies/procedures.
- Maintain appropriate position documentation.
- Interact with Compliance on recasts and executing/reviewing resulting adjustments.
Training & Development:
- Participate in team meetings
- Provide peer coaching on best practices, where appropriate
- Provide training to other departments to ensure consistent flow of information.
Required Skills And Qualifications:
- High School / GED Diploma required
- Associate Degree preferred
- 2 (Two) years of CLASS experience with an emphasis on Trans History interpretation
- 1 (One) year of bankruptcy or litigation experience
- Quick thinker and creative research skills
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Proficient in basic MS office applications
- OneMain offers an excellent compensation package including a competitive base pay with additional discretionary bonuses
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K, profit sharing, holiday and vacation time off
OneMain prides itself on internal growth opportunities through training and development as well as career growth opportunities through internal promotions. Take the first step toward a challenging and rewarding career at OneMain and apply today!
OneMain is an equal opportunity employer.
Want to know more? Text OneMain to 97211
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.