Operations Support Representative - Auto RemarketingApply Now Full Job Title: Operations Support Representative - Auto Remarketing Job Number: R2108-26945 Location: Evansville, Indiana Date Posted: 08/26/2021
Founded over 100 years ago, OneMain is America’s premier personal finance company. Our company provides personal loans, insurance, and other related financial products to more than 2.4 million consumers in communities across the country through a network of over 1,800 branches with more than 10,000 employees. We are committed to responsible lending, regulatory compliance, and have an active program of outreach to the Investment Community.
The Operations Support Representative - Auto Remarketing shall be responsible for the accurate and efficient processing of vehicle titles by verifying title information is correct, maintaining knowledge of current state regulations and interacting with branches and auction companies, ensuring OneMain titles are perfected in a timely manner and according to company guidelines.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Processes/reassigns titles for vehicles sold by the auction.
- Examines vehicle title for accuracy and conformity to specified requirements.
- Verifies acceptance of the title in the state for which it is filed; confirm accurate title VIN, odometer reading, releases of lien, etc.
- Determines negotiability of title document and assesses for potential fraud. Report any title discrepancies to management.
- Monitor and report monthly the flow of title completed and sent to auction to insurance auctions sales are timely.
- Maintains knowledge of current DMV laws and regulations as they relate to vehicle titles for each state.
- Resolves titling issues through interaction with branches.
- Assist Remarketing group with transportation scheduling as needed.
- Assist Remarketing Sales group with Auction preparation as needed.
- Answer phones and remarketing emails as needed.
Required skills and experience:
- Independent worker with strong time management skills
- Knowledge in auto industry
- Strong phone, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive information
- Proficiency with Internet and basic MS Office applications
- Quick thinker with creative research skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet goals in a fast-paced environment Bottom of Form
- OneMain offers an excellent compensation package including a competitive base pay
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K, profit sharing, holiday and vacation time off
OneMain prides itself on internal growth opportunities through training and development as well as career growth opportunities through internal promotions. Take the first step toward a challenging and rewarding career at OneMain and apply today!
OneMain is an equal opportunity employer.
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.