Operations Support RepresentativeApply Now Full Job Title: Operations Support Representative Job Number: R1907-13869 Location: Evansville, Indiana Date Posted: 08/07/2019
Founded over 100 years ago, OneMain is America’s premier personal finance company. Our company provides personal loans, insurance, and other related financial products to more than 2.4 million consumers in communities across the country through a network of over 1,600 branches with more than 10,000 employees. We are committed to responsible lending, regulatory compliance, and an active program of outreach to the Investment Community.
The Operations Support Representative in Centralized Payment Processing will learn and perform the following functions: The successful candidate will learn and perform the following functions:
- Process customer payments and returned bank items, including system rejects.
- Process lockbox exception items.
- Process payment related inquiries, account adjustments and corrections.
- Balance batches of payments and prepare bank deposits.
- Handle incoming calls from One Main branch and Service Center personnel regarding centrally processed payment transactions.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
High school diploma or GED
One year accounting/bookkeeping, bank teller, or cashiering.
Financial Services and Lending background a plus
Microsoft Office experience
- OneMain offers an excellent compensation package including a competitive base pay with additional incentives and bonuses.
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K, profit sharing, holiday and vacation time off
OneMain prides itself on internal growth opportunities through training and development as well as career growth opportunities through internal promotions. Take the first step toward a challenging and rewarding career at OneMain and apply today!
OneMain is an equal opportunity employer.
Want to know more? Text OneMain to 97211
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.