Operations Support RepresentativeApply Now Full Job Title: Operations Support Representative Job Number: R2209-33775 Location: Evansville, Indiana Date Posted: 10/06/2022
OneMain Financial is the country’s largest lending-exclusive financial company. With nearly 1,600 branches across 44 states, we proudly offer safe, affordable and transparent installment loans to millions of hard-working people. Our customers turn to us to meet important financial needs, including debt consolidation, medical expenses, household bills, home improvements and auto purchases. OneMain is constantly innovating to serve customers when, where and how they want by investing in our technical digital capabilities. Our steadfast commitment to doing the right thing extends to our customers, our employees and the communities where we live and work – a mission that hasn’t changed for more than 100 years.
We are currently seeking an Operations Support Representative to work in our Centralized Payment Processing department in our Evansville corporate office.
Primary responsibilities include:
· Processing customer payments and returned bank items, including system rejects
· Processing lockbox exception items
· Processing payment related inquiries, account adjustments, refunds and corrections
· Balancing batches of payments
· Completing remote bank deposits
· Ensuring tasks are completed in a timely and accurate manner
Required Skills and Qualifications:
· High school diploma or GED w/ 1-year bank teller, accounting, or bookkeeping experience
· Financial Services and Lending background a plus
· Proficiency with a 10-key calculator
· Ability to work well under pressure and meet goals in a fast-paced environment
· Proficiency with basic Microsoft Office applications
Benefits and Compensation:
At OneMain, we understand that for our team members to be their best, they need the right opportunities and benefits. Our comprehensive benefits package for full-time and some part-time employees includes health and well-being options for team members and dependents, up to 4% matching 401(k), tuition reimbursement, continuing education, incentive pay, paid time off, paid volunteer time and more. OneMain offers an excellent compensation package including a competitive base pay with additional incentives and bonuses.
OneMain prides itself on internal growth opportunities through training and development as well as career growth opportunities through internal promotions. Take the first step toward a challenging and rewarding career at OneMain and apply today!
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.