Regulatory and Advocate Complaint SpecialistApply Now Full Job Title: Regulatory and Advocate Complaint Specialist Job Number: R1906-13375 Location: Evansville, Indiana Date Posted: 06/14/2019
Regulatory and Advocate Complaint Specialist
As one of the nation's largest consumer finance organizations, OneMain serves more than 2 million customers with personal loans, automobile loans, and other credit-related products. "Lending Done Human" reflects our commitment to putting customers first. For 90+ years, we've made the OneMain promise of friendly, fast and affordable financing a reality for our customers.
This position will coordinate the research and compilation of information needed to respond to complex consumer/customer inquiries and complaints, and will formulate communications that fully address all expressed allegations, concerns, inquiries and requests.
- Review more complex consumer/customer inquiries and complaints to identify and determine the specific nature of allegations, concerns, inquiries and requests requiring response.
- Coordinate with appropriate business operations and/or functions to research and collect information necessary to respond to inquiries and complaints.
- Formulate communications that fully address all expressed allegations, concerns, inquiries and requests, balancing customer care and satisfaction with business objectives.
- Assist with the development of strategies that focus on improving the customer experience.
- Drafts other communications to consumers/customers as directed.
- Promotes compliance with OneMain policy/procedures and other applicable regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Two years' experience in a related field, such as Paralegal, Journalism, Communications or English. Excellent communication skills
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.