Linux AdminApply Now Full Job Title: Linux Admin Job Number: R1906-13339 Location: Evansville, Indiana Date Posted: 06/13/2019
OneMain is expanding and has an exciting opportunity around our data analytics platform. The application infrastructure team is expanding its support for data analytics and has an opening for a Linux Admin. We are looking for an individual with Linux experience. The new team member will be supporting the SAS data analytics platform. Ensure that the application is available, patched, and secure. SAS training will be offered to the right candidates.
- Proficient in installing and supporting Red Hat Linux
- In-depth knowledge of Linux system configurations
- Experience with configuring Linux security and firewall
- Knowledge and experience with installing and supporting Open Systems applications.
- Must have strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication both verbal and written.
- BASH shell scripting
- Knowledge and experience with SAS is a major plus
- Familiar working in a VMWare environment
- Familiar with networking
- Familiar with Microsoft Active Directory
- Experience working in a large enterprise settings is preferred.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of Linux applications.
- Troubleshooting and problem determination.
- Coordinate system activities with business unit or department.
- Maintain system documentation.
- Identification and development of automation to improve processes or work flow.
- Participate in project activities.
- Work with the various stakeholders to ensure projects meet objectives.
- Ensure that new installations meet OneMain standards and are delivered on time.
- Must be able to work weekends as needed
- Participate in an on-call rotation.
Certification a Plus
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
- Linux Professional Institute (LPIC-1, LPIC-2, LPIC-3)
- CompTIA Linux+
OneMain Financial holds a strong commitment to our customers, communities and team members. This approach to lending has helped us provide customers with loan options for over 100 years and grow to over 1,600 branches in 44 states. We know that success starts from within, which is why we place emphasis on creating a team of talented and dedicated individuals. If you’re looking for a place to work collaboratively and build your career from the ground up, think OneMain.
At OneMain, we know that in order for our team members to be their best, they need the right opportunities and benefits. Our comprehensive benefits package for full-time and some part-time employees includes: health and well-being options for team members and dependents, up to 4% matching 401(k), tuition reimbursement, continuing education, incentive pay, paid time off, paid volunteer time and more.
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.