Senior Application EngineerApply Now Full Job Title: Senior Application Engineer Job Number: R1910-15692 Location: Evansville, Indiana Date Posted: 10/22/2019
Position Description Summary:
The Application Engineer in MuleSoft Center for Enablement will be responsible for learning and leveraging the MuleSoft platform and driving enterprise adoption. In this hands-on development position, the individual will develop, secure, support, troubleshoot, and monitor the MuleSoft platform, framework and standards to the enterprise.
- Work closely with internal customers to design, implement, and maintain MuleSoft platform strategies.
- Develop and maintain MuleSoft enterprise standards and framework.
- Design and deploy scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems with best practices.
- Define standards and guidelines around Security, Logging, Auditing, Policy Management and Performance Monitoring and KPI for end-to-end process execution.
- Ensure that proposed and existing system frameworks are aligned with organizational goals and objectives.
- Provide personalized support and training to internal customers on the frameworks and standards built.
- Troubleshoot framework, environment and application issues.
- Specify guidelines for automated unit and integration tests.
- Act as subject matter expert for MuleSoft platform and enterprise standards.
- Monitor emerging trends in DevOps.
- Work with various DevOps tools.
- Write technical and design documents.
- Mentor and support team members on DevOps.
- Cross Train with COE Engineers and COEs Technical Trainers.
- Maintains Appropriate Procedure Documentation.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by Management.
Bachelor’s Degree, Computer Science, Information Science or related field with 2+ years of experience
Software Engineer or Software Developer with DevOps experience and exposure to online consumer lending or similar industry preferred.
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.