Senior Dispute Resolution SpecialistApply Now Full Job Title: Senior Dispute Resolution Specialist Job Number: R1906-13289 Location: Evansville, Indiana Date Posted: 06/11/2019
Senior Dispute Resolution Specialist
The Credit Bureau Disputes Department’s primary responsibility is to research and respond to credit reporting disputes. Key responsibilities for the Senior Dispute Resolution Specialist include researching, resolving and responding to customer disputes related to credit bureau reporting, responding to other customer information requests from internal departments (legal, regulatory, etc.), taking inbound customer phone calls regarding credit reporting disputes, and entering information into the Credit Bureau Dispute database. The Senior Dispute Resolution Specialist can perform all tasks and responsibilities efficiently and consistently.
- Answer/Resolve Credit Bureau disputes proficiently by following department policies and procedures
- Exceed department productivity standards, while maintaining a high level of quality
- Enter data into dispute database
- Provide high quality customer service when handling inbound phone calls from internal and external customers and from centralized departments and branch network.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by Management
Requirements / Qualifications
- High School diploma / GED or higher
- 1 year or more customer service or related business experience
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities, while adhering to the department’s productivity and quality standards
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work productively in a team environment
- Ability to understand and interpret customer disputes, questions and requests
- Maintain a professional demeanor
- Basic computer processing knowledge
At OneMain, we know that, in order for our team members to be their best, they need the right opportunities and benefits. Our comprehensive benefits package for full-time and some part-time employees includes: health and well-being options for team members and dependents, up to 4% matching 401(k), tuition reimbursement, continuing education, incentive pay, paid time off, paid volunteer time and more.
OneMain Financial holds a strong commitment to our customers, communities and team members. This approach to lending has helped us provide customers with loan options for over 100 years and grow to over 1,600 branches in 44 states. We know that success starts from within, which is why we place emphasis on creating a team of talented and dedicated individuals. If you’re looking for a place to work collaboratively and build your career from the ground up, think OneMain.
Take the first step toward a challenging and rewarding career at OneMain and apply today!
OneMain is an equal opportunity employer.
Want to know more? Text OneMain to 97211
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.