Senior .NET DeveloperApply Now Full Job Title: Senior .NET Developer Job Number: R1907-13753 Location: Evansville, Indiana Date Posted: 07/12/2019
Senior .NET Developer
We are a successful and fast-growing financial services company. Due to company growth we are looking for an outstanding .NET Developer at our Headquarters in Evansville, IN. We are a fast-paced and high-energy team that delivers feature rich web pages to the enterprise. The ideal candidate will be a brilliant problem solver, quick study, self-starter and excellent communicator.
- Minimum B.S. / M.S. Computer Science or related discipline from accredited college or University
- Minimum 6 years of .NET/Java (web) development experience
- Experience or familiarity with C#, Visual Studio 2015, ASP.NET MVC and Web API.
- Very strong understanding of OO design, Database concepts & Design, SQL
- Exposure to web-technologies like AJAX, jQuery, WCF, web-services, JSON, CSS, etc.
- At least 2 years of experience designing, developing in Microsoft SQL Server
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Experience participating actively in code reviews
- Hands on! Passionate! Persistent! Creative! You get things done! YOU are a DOER!
Desired Skills (not required but a plus):
- Experience working on projects that use the Agile approach
- Solid understanding of testing, continuous integration and deployment practices
- Experience with unit testing and automated testing tools
- The ability to prioritize requests and make functionality tradeoffs
- Experience designing around complex legal, or compliance constraints
- Demonstrated ability to convey / explain complex technical concepts in a simple and easy to understand way
- Experience working in the Financial Services industry
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.