Software Development ManagerApply Now Full Job Title: Software Development Manager Job Number: R1902-10707 Location: Evansville, Indiana Date Posted: 02/08/2019
Software Development Manager
Who is OneMain Financial?
OneMain is the largest consumer finance company in the U.S., with 1,500 branches in 44 states. Founded in Baltimore in 1912, it has helped more than 10 million people through $120 billion in loans over its existence. OneMain focuses on helping consumers obtain secured and unsecured personal installment loans, ranging from $1,500 to $25,000.
Full Job Title:Software Development Manager
Location: Evansville, IN
OneMain Financial is a successful and fast growing financial services company. Due to company growth, OneMain is looking for a Software Development Manager to join our Information Technology team. Plan, control and organize application development resources and activities.
- Guide, direct, and manage application development team members
- Oversee and manage projects
- Develop and manage internal relationships
- Manage vendor relationships
- Manage and monitor project and department budgets
- Maintain appropriate position documentation
- Performs all other duties as assigned by Management
- Minimum 2 years supervisory experience;
- 8 years of Information Technology experience
- Ability to have regular and predictable attendance
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Maintain positive customer relationships
- Meet assigned performance plan objectives (i.e. goals)
- Competency in managing complex systems and projects
- Ability to communicate at the appropriate level for the audience
- Analytical skills
- Technical competency
Preferred experience includes:
Bachelor's degree in a related field experience.