Software Development ManagerApply Now Full Job Title: Software Development Manager Job Number: R1905-12687 Location: Evansville, Indiana Date Posted: 05/16/2019
OneMain Financial is seeking candidates for a Software Development Manager to join our Information Technology Team. The Software Development Manager will plan, control, and organize application development resources and activities.
- Guide, direct, and manage application development team members
- Oversee and manage projects
- Develop and manage internal relationships
- Manage vendor relationships
- Manage and monitor project and department budget
- Minimum 2 years supervisory experience
- 8 years of Information Technology experience
- 8 years of Java, J2EE and web application development experience
- Agile-based development experience
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- B.S / M.S. degree in a related field preferred
OneMain Financial holds a strong commitment to our customers, communities and team members. This approach to lending has helped us provide customers with loan options for over 100 years and grow to over 1,600 branches in 44 states. We know that success starts from within, which is why we place emphasis on creating a team of talented and dedicated individuals. If you’re looking for a place to work collaboratively and build your career from the ground up, think OneMain.
At OneMain, we know that in order for our team members to be their best, they need the right opportunities and benefits. Our comprehensive benefits package for full-time and some part-time employees includes: health and well-being options for team members and dependents, up to 4% matching 401(k), tuition reimbursement, continuing education, incentive pay, paid time off, paid volunteer time and more.
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.