Software Development Manager - Software Quality AssuranceApply Now Full Job Title: Software Development Manager - Software Quality Assurance Job Number: R1906-13228 Location: Evansville, Indiana Date Posted: 06/10/2019
OneMain Financial is a successful and fast-growing financial services company. Due to company growth, we are looking for an experienced and versatile Software Development Manager to join our team at the Corporate Headquarters in Evansville, IN to build out a world-class Test Data Management Center.
- Work with Infrastructure, Development and Quality Assurance teams to establish and maintain a world-class Test Data Environment.
- Monitor and update established plans to ensure timely completion of projects.
- Assist in formulating objectives, requirements and problem resolutions.
- Prioritize, schedule and distribute workload; Perform capacity resource planning.
- Effectively influence and lead departmental change.
- Coach, train, mentor and direct the work of direct reports and less experienced team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Business, Finance, Math or related field.
- 8 years of Information Technology experience in software development, data management or similar field with progressively responsible experience.
- Experience leading and mentoring less-experienced team members.
- Good understanding of the software development life-cycle.
- Able to multi-task, triage issues, and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be self-motivated and know when to seek guidance; detail-orientation is a must.
- Ability to have regular and predictable attendance.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Meet assigned performance plan objectives.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at appropriate levels for the audience.
Desired but not required skills:
- 2 years of supervisory or management experience.
- Familiarity with financial industry.
- Experience managing remote team members.
OneMain Financial holds a strong commitment to our customers, communities and team members. This approach to lending has helped us provide customers with loan options for over 100 years and grow to over 1,600 branches in 44 states. We know that success starts from within, which is why we place emphasis on creating a team of talented and dedicated individuals. If you’re looking for a place to work collaboratively and build your career from the ground up, think OneMain.
At OneMain, we know that in order for our team members to be their best, they need the right opportunities and benefits. Our comprehensive benefits package for full-time and some part-time employees includes: health and well-being options for team members and dependents, up to 4% matching 401(k), tuition reimbursement, continuing education, incentive pay, paid time off, paid volunteer time and more.
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.