Software EngineerApply Now Full Job Title: Software Engineer Job Number: R1905-12550 Location: Evansville, Indiana Date Posted: 05/09/2019
OneMain Financial is seeking candidates for a Software Engineer to design, build, and integrate data from various sources. The Software Engineer will leverage technology to accelerate the delivery of Incident, Problem, and Change Management information and date mining data identifying opportunities for establish metrics. This role will design, develop, and maintain Incident/Problem and Change Management dashboard and reports as well work with the Data Engineering and Business Intelligence team to ensure that data is available to identify improvement initiatives. Candidates should possess strong facilitation, problem solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Creates and maintains queries joining data across multiple systems and databases processes
- Works with stakeholders on identifying and affecting analytical and reporting solutions specific to the Technology area
- Facilitates meetings and design sessions related to Change, Incident, and Problem Management analysis and reporting
- Documents requirements for Technology reporting initiatives
- Experience in building complex SQL queries
- Experience in analyzing complex technical data
- Experience with information gathering
- Understands and expresses concepts clearly, correctly, and in a well-organized form
- Experience with analytical problem-solving
OneMain Financial holds a strong commitment to our customers, communities and team members. This approach to lending has helped us provide customers with loan options for over 100 years and grow to over 1,600 branches in 44 states. We know that success starts from within, which is why we place emphasis on creating a team of talented and dedicated individuals. If you’re looking for a place to work collaboratively and build your career from the ground up, think OneMain.
At OneMain, we know that in order for our team members to be their best, they need the right opportunities and benefits. Our comprehensive benefits package for full-time and some part-time employees includes: health and well-being options for team members and dependents, up to 4% matching 401(k), tuition reimbursement, continuing education, incentive pay, paid time off, paid volunteer time and more.
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.