Software QA DeveloperApply Now Full Job Title: Software QA Developer Job Number: R1910-15567 Location: Evansville, Indiana Date Posted: 10/09/2019
We are seeking an experienced and versatile Software Quality Assurance (QA) Developer to work with our Software QA Testing Team. You will be responsible for writing automated test cases, creating and maintaining test data, and executing both functional and regression test scripts. This position provides the opportunity to work collaboratively with our business and release teams.
This position requires good understanding of the software development life-cycle, experience with a variety of testing techniques, strong written and organizational skills and networking experience.
- Work with Infrastructure and Development Teams to test changes to our business information systems and applications.
- Design, develop and implement automation frameworks for business-critical products.
- Come to fully understand the use cases of all our product line.
- Develop and refine test cases for new products/features to ensure adequate test coverage.
- Troubleshoot issues down to the root cause and provide detailed bug reports.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment and find the right balance between delivering quality products and aggressive release cycles.
- 2 years of Quality Assurance automation experience utilizing the tools used by OneMain; or 2 years of OneMain system experience as a user or tester; or 2 years of automation experience in the financial industry.
- Thorough understanding of QA methodology and best practices with experience in writing and executing QA test plans for software.
- Knowledge of Object oriented testing methodology, including writing and executing of test plans and testing scripts and tools.
- Must be self-motivated and know when to seek guidance; detail-orientation is a must.
- Ability to have regular and predictable attendance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to multi-task, triage issues, and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Minimum of Associate Degree with 2 additional years of experience with degree emphasis in either Information Technology, Business or Finance.
- Experience using Smart Bear’s TestComplete or HPE Unified Functional Testing (UFT).
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.