Software Quality Assurance SpecialistApply Now Full Job Title: Software Quality Assurance Specialist Job Number: R1905-12892 Location: Evansville, Indiana Date Posted: 05/22/2019
OneMain Financial Services is currently seeking a Software Quality Assurance Specialist position at our Downtown Evansville, Indiana Headquarters Office. Due to company growth we looking for a detail-oriented problem solver who has CLASS, CQS and Worklist experience to document and test centralized system functionality.
This position will work in a team environment to document, design, and complete regression/project testing for changes to company information systems and to ensure business and functional requirements are met. In addition, the QA Specialist will regularly meet defined timelines, learn and utilize industry leading automated testing tools, perform routine analysis, and work with IT development staff.
Required Skill & Experience:
- 2+ years of OneMain central operational experience
- Good understanding of the lending, servicing and collections process
- Proficient in CLASS and CQS; understanding of Worklists
- Ability to multi-task and work independently to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Ability to think independently and creatively
- Minimum of Associate Degree with degree emphasis in either Information Technology, Business, Mathematics or Finance
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Regression or UAT departmental testing experience.
- Technical acumen and troubleshooting techniques for solving complex problems.
- Basic understanding of Software Development Life-Cycle – SDLC.
- Working knowledge of JIRA, or any other Application Lifecycle Management Tool.
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.