SQL DeveloperApply Now Full Job Title: SQL Developer Job Number: R1905-13006 Location: Evansville, Indiana Date Posted: 05/30/2019
OneMain Financial holds a strong commitment to our customers, communities and team members. This approach to lending has helped us provide customers with loan options for over 100 years and grow to over 1,600 branches in 44 states. We know that success starts from within, which is why we place emphasis on creating a team of talented and dedicated individuals. If you’re looking for a place to work collaboratively and build your career from the ground up, think OneMain.
Who you are:
- You’re driven to build intuitive experiences that start with the user
- You embrace change and innovation, always seeking to push the boundaries
What you'll do:
- Perform complex application programming activities in Microsoft SQL Server
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Designers, and other developers on different permutations to find the best solution possible.
- Deliver amazing solutions to production that knock everyone’s socks off.
What we’re looking for:
- Amazing technical instincts. You know how to evaluate and choose the right technology and approach for the job. You have stories you could share about what problem you thought you were solving at first, but through testing and iteration, came to solve a much bigger and better problem that resulted in positive outcomes all-around.
- A love for learning. Technology is continually evolving around us, and you want to keep up to date to ensure we are using the right tech at the right time.
- A love for working in ambiguity—and making sense of it. You can take in a lot of disparate information and find common themes, recommend clear paths forward and iterate along the way. You don’t form an opinion and sell it as if it’s gospel; this is all about being flexible, agile, dependable, and responsive in the face of many moving parts.
- Confidence, not ego. You have an ability to collaborate with others and see all sides of the coin to come to the best solution for everyone.
- Minimum B.S. / M.S. Computer Science or related discipline from accredited college or University
- At least 2 years of experience designing, developing in Microsoft SQL Server
At least 2 years of experience with Transact-SQL, building stored procedures & database design
- In-depth knowledge in creating various data base objects: Stored Procedures, UDF, Views, Triggers.
- At least 2 years of experience with Agile development methodologies including Scrum or Kanban
- At least 2 years of experience developing in an Enterprise setting
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.